Spending a few minutes to learn about ways to save on your homeowner’s insurance could lead to considerable savings on your premiums. It’s never too late to find prospective savings on your home insurance regardless of the kind of home you own or residence you purchased on lease.
What Are The Advantages of Homeowner’s Insurance?
The benefits of homeowner’s insurance are to protect you and your property in the event your house is damaged or destroyed. Most people are unaware of the range of coverage they have. By talking with one of our representatives, you might be surprised what is covered under the common provisions.
If you have questions about what options are right for you, not to worry, our representatives are here to assist you.
You will need the following items when submitting your online quote:
- Current insurance coverage, limits and deductible amounts. This can be found on your Declarations Page.
- Name, Date of Birth, Driver’s License Number and Social Security Number (optional, but advised for the most precise quote)
- VIN #, Year, Make and Model of all vehicles.
- List all home improvements such as alarm system or increase in square footage.
- Tickets, Auto and/or Homeowner’s claims in the last 5 years.